Apr 7, 2008

Rolled Cabbage

Eating Too Late

I slept over this morning.
Today was the day we had morning meeting, so I supposed to be there 30 minutes earlier than usual.
But I was late.
I can’t believer that I did that, although I am boss…
I felt so bad, but I came into office like I did nothing wrong.
I swear that I would never be late!!
Putting make-up in a car while I was driving this morning.
Ahhh, I should have not stayed up late last night…

Monday is the day I have work the most.
I was going to go to gym, but I could not make it since I left office at 9PM.
So I went out to eat and had rolled cabbage.
I used to cook rolled cabbage and I think I am good at cooking the recipe.
But their rolled cabbage was good too.
I learned putting cheese on a rolled cabbage is a good idea.
BTW, I have to stop eating at this late at night.
When should I go on a serious diet?

No comments: