Apr 6, 2008

Happy Wedding

Finally They Got Married

Since last night, I have cleaned my room.
Yeah, my room was that messy.
When my room is messy, my life style is messy too.
I had been so lazy and that’s why I got so fat lately.
When my room is clean, I care about myself well.

After I cleaned my room, I went to a beauty salon.
And left for my friend’s wedding.
He is one year older than I, and we were YMCA leaders.
After I stop volunteering at YMCA, I started teaching English to him.
He had had Peter Pan Syndrome.
He used to talk to me a lot about what he wanted, and each time I talked with him seriously.
I had been so worried about him although I am younger than he.
I cared about him a lot, so every time he did stupid childish thing, I never be able to hate him.
Last time he came over to my apt was midnight, he brought a business plan and he said he wanted to open his own business.
To be honest, the business plan was not that good, and I thought he would not make it, but we fixed it till the next morning.
Now he did open his own business successfully, and he got married with a girl whom he have dated for a long time!
He is such a successful man!

There were so many friends from YMCA.
These are people whom I went to camps in winter and summer.
Since we are now having such a different lives, we don’t get together much, so it was like a reunion.
It was fun to see old friends. (These people in this picture were just some of them)
We went out to drink after the wedding to chat more.

It was such a small wedding at a restaurant.
They invited all their friends, and we sigh for them to agree with their marriage.
Groom made a bouquet with a flower we had and gave to the bride.
They did not exchange marriage ring, but they exchange presents in front of us.
Since their religions were different, so it was not an usual wedding which I have ever seen.
It was small but such a cute one.
The bride is pregnant, so they will have a kid soon.
Both of them looked really happy, and I am pretty sure that they will have a happy life together.
I feel really good to see my friend’s happy face!!
I love attending weddings!

No comments: