Apr 4, 2008

Cherry Blossom Viewing

Spring Has Come!

I went to visit a company which we are doing business together now.
They throw cherry blossom viewing party every year.
This was the first time for me to join this party.
I love the owner of the company.
He is my mom’s friend who was in the same tennis club as my mom’s.
He is 60 years old, but he is good shaped and such a gentleman.
Since the party was hold from 5:30PM, I could come home earlier than usual!
They invited about 200 people to their company, which has a beautiful cherry blossom trees.
They had a band, and lots of good food.
I ate and drunk with viewing cherry blossoms!

I love cherry blossom trees.
I grew up surrounded lots of cherry blossom trees.
In Japan, we start everything in April.
So when I entered elementary school, I was taken a picture with a new uniform in front of my house under lots of cheery blossoms.
Form April 1st, new employees comes to our company.
Lots of fresh faces.
Cherry blossoms made me feel really good, and made me feel very positive about many things.
People tell me that my face has been changed lately.
Some asked me, “Are you in love?”
Because love makes people look happier.
Humm, am I in love??
I always wanna be in LOVE!

No comments: