Apr 17, 2008

Cheesecake Meeting

Organic, Cheesecakes And Alcohol

I took a flight to Tokyo and went to Saitama, where is 1 and a half hours away from Tokyo.
Recently I am close to president of an organic products distributing company.
He is from Main in the US.
I have been learning a lot about organic from him.
I like talking with him because we can talk very friendly.
We talk not only about business, but also non-business topics.
The picture above was my lunch at his organic cafe.

After I got back to Tokyo office from Saitama, about 30 or more cheesecakes were waiting for me.
Salesmen at Tokyo branch bought tons of cheesecakes and they wanted me to eat with him to discuss what to be sold.
Eating all these was not easy at all, made me sick.
However, I enjoyed hearing their thoughts about cheesecakes.
We are eating cheesecakes a lot lately because our new products for autumn will be cheesecakes, so we have to learn a lot about cheesecakes.

These are salesmen at Tokyo branch.
We went out to drink.
It was so much fun!!
This picture looks really stupid, though.
We went to Karaoke after this and got soooo drunk…
Always love to hang out with them.
Since all the people at Tokyo branch are nice, I feel comfortable being in Tokyo once a week.
Anyway, but they drink alcohol like monsters…

No comments: