Apr 1, 2008

I Bought A House In France

Bought a small condo in France

I was promoted today.
There was a ceremony and I received an official announcement this morning.
Now I am vice director of R&D department.
Everyone started calling me with a different name from today, “Ikada Jicho”.
I don’t like this name, because it sounds like a name for old man.
It maybe because not so many young women get this position but old men do.
Now I have so many responsibilities.
I have to take care of about 15 people below me.
My memory is not that good, so this is hard work for me to remember what I told to them, and what they supposed to do.
I have to be smarter.

Today we discussed about new items of our three different projects.
It is always fun to think what we want to make.
However, once we started thinking about details of the items, it becomes such a hard work, especially when we only got short time to think about it.
Today we started thinking about Christmas cake, which we have to do a presentation this coming June.
It would be Snoopy cake.
I am thinking to make cupcakes for Christmas, which would look like a picture above.
The donut on the picture above is called, “Sally”.
We have to make products which suit the image of Peanuts Character.

I went to Hula lesson tonight.
I will be on stage in May.
I practiced for the stage today.
Hula dance is a hobby, which give me energy.

By the way, the title of this entry is a lie.
Of course I am not rich enough to by a condo in France.
Today is “April Fool”.
I tried to lie today, but could not find a good lie.
So it is a boring lie, but I lied anyway for a day.

No comments: