Mar 31, 2008

Chilly Tokyo

Freezing Spring in Tokyo

Since I attended my friend’s wedding yesterday, I decided to stay a night and work in Tokyo today before I go back to Osaka.
I went to Snoopy café in Yokohama, which was just opened a couple days ago.
It was horrible café.
I can’t believe that they charge 15-20 average per person with nasty cold food.
They just used snoopy plates and cups, but other than that, nothing was snoopy!!
Also the operation was horrible.
I was thinking that I would do much better if I were the owner of this café…

Today it was really really cold rainy day for walking around.
So I went back to Tokyo soon after I ate lunch at the café.
I do a job for public relations now.
I had an appointment with a journalist who writes articles on a magazine.
He wanted to write an article about our products for free.
It took one and a half hour interview, and it was actually fun.
I talked the same story about our products so many times, but more I talk, the better I talk, I think.
Well, I think I am quite positive today.
Monday is a day, which I get motivated the most.

I took a bullet train back to Osaka tonight.
I hate taking bullet train.
Cold and long.
Lately, I go on lots of business trips, but the hardest part is the transportation.
There was a guy who snored soooo loud today.
First, I thought,
“Yeah, I understand. You must be tired. You could not help drinking beer in a bullet train as a tiring salary man. That made you snore. Yeah, I understand”
However, after five minutes, since he never stopped snoring, and it was continually and loud, I started frustrating.
I was like,
“I know you are tired, but it is enough!!”
You would not believe, but it was ridiculously loud, which even bored me to sleep.
I wonder if I do the same thing as him.
Well, but it was the loudest ever though…

No comments: