Nov 27, 2007

After Exercise

Eating Days

Autumn is the best season in a year in Japan for me.
There is so much good food in this season.
So I eat a lot lately.
Not only special food in autumn, but also other normal food makes me hungry.
I recovered from my sickness and since then, I eat, eat and eat.
Today I went to gym after work after two months, so I am kinda sore now.
Although we went to gym to work out to loose our weights, we ruined our all exercise.
My asistant and I could not help going to indian restaurant after gym.
We happened to find it when we were taking a new short-cut to the gym.
We were going to eat instead of going to gym, but we decided to go to gym first and then go to the restaurant.
It has been a while since the last time I ate Indian food.
It was really good.
I like Indian food, but can't eat too much becuase of a bad memory I had before in SF, anyway.

Too bad that I did not have a camera to take a picture of the Indian food we had...
So I put a picture of pasta I had last Sunday, instead.
We had Eggplant Keema Curry, Spinach & Cheese Curry, which is my favorite, and Mango Lassi.
We had cheese nan too, and we totally regret eating these much food.
What was the point to go to the gym...?
Ahhhhh, if we did not eat, we could have lost 1 pound, maybe.
How come I can be so happy by eating tasty food, though?
To be able to eat as much good food as I want, I should go to gym more often.

No comments: