Nov 29, 2007

Scent Fetishism

White Tea

I went straight to Kyoto for work from my apt this morning.
Junior high kids were on a train for a field trip and they were sooooo noisy on a train.
All got so excited and I was not in a good mood since it was early in the morning and I was sleepy.
I glanced them and some boys said, "Look! The lady sitting next to you is upset!!" in loud.
I remember the days that I was excited with my friends on a train when I was much younger.
I felt myself being really old...
I might became regular boring business person...

The company I visited today gave me some of their products, which I really love.
Look all these white tea skin care stuffs on the above.
They are really good stuff!
Once my friend came to stay at my apt, he put his perfume before he goes to bed.
I felt weird about it a bit, but I tried that myself when I went to bed the other day.
Now I can't stop doing it.
I looooove good smell.
I have my aroma next to me when I am working on a computer.
I always use white tea hand cream at work.
Somehow, I feel comfortable by smelling good scent.


I went to Spanish style bar tonight.
It was on TV the other day, and my dad wanted to go there.
We had lots of Spanish dishes, sparkling wine, and red wine.
Actually they were not that good, so we left the restaurant soon,
We wanted to have desert so we went to my favorite cake store and bought a whole chocolate cake.
We brought it to a bar which my dad always goes, and we shared the cake.
I had two topics I wanted to talk with my Dad, and I could.
Somehow I get nervous eating out with my dad one on one.
Having lunch is better, cuz it gets like "lunch meeting" and can talk about work as much as I want.
However, at dinner, I felt bad to talk about serious stuff cuz I care that he must be tired.
Weird dad and daughter.
Since when we became to have this kind of relationship...?
He told me to go to Shanghai for work on the way back on a cab.
Should I go? Well, maybe not...

No comments: