Nov 20, 2007

Pressure

Under a Pressure

Last night, I felt chilly so bad so I had dinner in my bed, although I knew it was such a bad manner.
Soon after I ate, I passed out...
I woke up a couple times during the night since my stamache hurt.
This morning, I decided to go to see my doctor where is close to my apt.
I could not stop going to the bathroom, and I burped a lot this morning so I started being worried about my health.
My doctor checked me, and asked me,
"Are you under a lot of pressure now?"
I wanted to shout, "Hell yeah!!" (Of course I didn't)

This picutre is a part of the reason of my pressure, by the way.
I am not stressed out actually, but I feel pressure that I can't get some of my work done quickly enough.
I don't want my bosses to feel disappointed with me, and of course i am working hard because I wanna get the best result from what I am working on right now.
After I went to the hospital, I went to work and got many things done.
I figured that I would feel better if I can get rid of everything which made me nervous.

Unfortunately, I had to be absent from my Hula lesson tonight, because I should get some more rest to keep my energy.
Speaking of "energy", this time, I feel weird that I don't feel sick at all but I am full of vigor.
I feel totally fine, and probably people around me may wonder why I went to the hospital.
My co-workers kept telling me to calm down since I am looked too energetic.
I hope this is not becuase I am too high from this sickness.
Oh well, I will feel much better tomorrow for sure, gotta be.

No comments: