Nov 18, 2007

Good Rest

Had a Good Weekend

I read my old diary the ohter day.
Since I am not good at writing, and moreove, not good at keep doing one thing, there were only a few notes on my diary.
However, I could remember what I was thinking at that time by reading a few notes, and it was kinda fun.
So I decided to write little by little what I think each day here.
I wonder how long I can keep writing, but I will try from today...

I had been really busy lately and my work has been over my capacity.
Since I had not had enough rest for a month, I decided not to do anything during this weekend.
First thing I did was sleeping.
I slept more than enough, and I felt really good.
Afterwards, I cleaned my room and did laundry.
I took everything out from my closet, and found shits of mouse.
Yewwww, I don't want to imagine that there s a mouse in my apt.
If I find one, I will move on the next day for sure.

This picture is macaron which I bought in tokyo for work the other day.
They were damn good.
I go to see many sweets place for research.
So I eat a lot of sweets everyday.
Lately, I can't stop eating besides work.
Also I go out to drink a lot, and I eat really late.
very bad habbits...
I was too afraid of weighting myself but I finally did when I went to Spa today.
Then I figured that I did not gain any weight!
I felt really good because of it, so I did some shopping on the way home.

I wanted to do more cleaning but I called my friend and went to eat noodle which my friend runs.
By looking at my friend who is struggling running a restaurant, I realized that I could work harder.
Lately I think I comlain too much about me being too busy.
I think now is the time I should work really hard no matter what.
If I can go through this time, I will have lots of confidence and I can start something I want to do.
I believe it, so I will hang on here.
Tomorrow is Monday, first day of a new week!

No comments: