Nov 23, 2007

Labor Thanksgiving Day

Good Holiday

Today was "Labor Thanksgiving Day", which means the day we appreciate hard workers.
In short, it was a national holiday in Japan, which means I got three-day-weekend.
It is like thanksgiving holidays in the US, but the difference is that we don't get any special food, family party, and so on.
I miss Thanksgiving...
Too bad that I could not be in the US at this time this year.

Anyway, today I met so many kinds of friends.
First I met Masaru, who is my old friend from Denver.
We had lunch, did shopping and ferris wheel.
We always share lots of stories, and this time we talked a lot about his marriage and my problems.
It is always nice to have somebody whom I can trust and talk to.
Next, I saw another friend who invited me to TV broadcast studio.
We went to see live TV show, which was the first experience for me.
I saw many famous people there, and a bit excited, they are all cuter than they are on TV!
After that, we decided to go to eat our friends's noodle place.
I asked my friend to call another friend whom I have not seen for 14 years.
We all got together at the noodle place and talked till 1 in the morning.
And now it is 3:45 in the morning.
I think I should go to bed.
I am watching old movie "Pay Forward", it is very nice movie!!
Ahh, but I gotta go to bed now.
I am very satisfied my day today.

No comments: