Nov 30, 2007

One Day Trip

Business Trip in Tokyo

I had one-day business trip to Tokyo today.
It is not unusual thing for me now, since I go to Tokyo once a week every week, and sometimes I don’t have enough time to stay a night there.
Whenever I go to Tokyo lately, I take a flight there instead of taking a bullet train.
The closest Shinkansen station is kinda far from my apt, but airport is just 5 mins by car.
I have to go there early in the morning whenever I go one-day business trip.
I got up 35 mins before I take a flight, but I made it fortunately!!
Today’s trip was for sales.
I am selling pancakes to “S” coffee chain store, which is one of the biggest coffee shop in this world.
Alo went to “L” fast food chain store, which is a famous one in Asia.
What I sell is what I plan, help producing samples, negotiate, and sell.
I have being negotiating with buyers of those stores for a while, and finally it is getting settle down.
If “MY” original pancakes would be sold at all stores in Japan, I would be so happy.
I would go to those two stores everyday, maybe…
“S” coffee shore is my favorite store, which I go almost everyday when I lived in the US.
I have spent so much money, so they should return me by buying my products!
After my sale job, I went to a couple sweets shop to brush my idea of other new products.
This is a picture of muffins, which I bought at Tokyo station, which is popular now.
Tokyo is such a trendy city like NY now.
I can get so much new infos here but now from my town, Osaka, unfortunately.


Since today was Friday, I could not get a flight ticket back to Osaka tonight.
Therefore, I took a bullet train.
I had to read a book which I was given from Mr. Kubota, elder person whom I got to know through work.
He gave me a book about a successful businesswoman, and I have to give him what I thought about it the next time I see him.
I saw him the other day after I got the book, but had not read it yet, and I got embarrassed at that time.
I don’t wanna be rude to him anymore.

I got Bento box for my dinner in a bullet train.
There were so many lunch box stores at Tokyo station.
There are many business people who make line to get a lunch box.
I felt relief that many other people live like me, being lazy and buying this kind of dinner.
It was good lunch box though.
It was 860 yen, not bad…
I got so tired by this trip so I took a cab from the station to my apt.
It was much much more than price for the lunch box.
I have to go to work tomorrow, Saturday.
December is the busiest time for our company, so we have to go to work Saturdays too, but not so many companies are open on Saturday.
Therefore, phone calls would not bother us.
I hope I can get much work done at office tomorrow.

No comments: