Nov 26, 2007

Hula Hula Hula

Hula Dancer

I was thinking about my grandma today.
I went to see her last weekend to her nursing home.
She looked totally different person, can't eat, can't say anything, can't remember anything, and can't walk.
She opened her eyes when I was telling her that I saw my cousin in Shanghai last month.
But other than that, she seemed like she was sleeping.
What happened to her??
She was such an active person before she got stroke.
Is she happy now? Does she still wanna live?
I am not sure...
I wish I could let her die, although it is sad and might sound pitty.
But to see her living without doing anything is even harder for us.
Living is hard.

Well, now about my Hula lesson.
I went to Hula lesson tonight after a month.
I could not finish working early enough so I took a cab on the way to the lesson.
It was so funny that the driver was the same guy as the driver the last time I took a cab.
He remembered me too, and we talked about the same topic we talked the last time.

Anyway, hula lesson was fun as always.
My teacher went to SF for Hula contest last month and got second prize there.
I had never known that there are many hula dancers in SF!
Today after the lesson, my teacher talked to me if I am interested in going up to the next level.
If so, I have to take 2 classes.
I am not sure if I can afford two lessons, and also not sure if I have enough energy to take 3-hour-long lesson.
But I wanna be hula instructor in the future when I turn to 70s, so maybe I should.
I can't make up my mind right now...Hummm.

By the way, today at work, one of my bosses gave me a hard time.
I don't know why the only thing he does is "rejecting".
When I gave him a report, the first thing he said to me is "NO. I reject it"
Damn it!! He should behave better.
I should learn how to treat people below me from his attitude.
I won't be mean like him for sure.
He had never motivated me!!!
Haaaaa, I am so glad that I could go to Hula lesson and refresh a bit...

This picture is Darch who was taking a nap, by the way.
I love taking nap next to her!

No comments: