Nov 21, 2007

Apples In Nagano

Apple Business Trip

Today I went to a business trip to Nagano to buy apples.
We left early in this morning by car.
I park my car in a garage which is a little bit far from my apt.
So I had to ride a bike to the garage.
This morning I got in an accident with another biker on the way to the garage.
I was in a hurry to pick my assistant up so I speeded too much when I turned the corner.
The other person did the same and we crushed from the front.
Luckily, it was not that bad accident, but I fell off and now my arm hurts...

Anyway, I went to visit a farmer who raise many kinds of fruits.
I visited him to buy apples to make apple pies last year too.
Our apple pies were sold pretty well, so we decided to sell them again this year on Internet.
I could ask him to just send apples, but I wanted to go visit him and talk with him since they are special apples for me.
He let us take apples from his apple trees, which was the first experience for me.
It was really really cold in Nagano, but I had a good time, and I was glad that I decided to get apples by ourselves.
My stomach still hurts, but I could refresh a lot by this getaway business trip in Nagano.
People might say this would be counted as a business trip.
But business is simply person to person thing.
It is very important to see people face to face, and in fact, he was happy to see us getting his important apples.
I think I keep working because I can feel good sometime like today.

No comments: