Nov 28, 2007

Pretty Good Day

Easy Day

I took longer to get ready today than usual, and was going to be late for work in this morning.
Took a cab to work two days in row...
Anyway, today was a pretty good day.
Not too busy, could get along with everybody.
I had lunch with three younger workers and we discussed about many things.
I get excited talking with those girls, because they got so much possibilities since they are really young and pure, and I wish I could help them a bit.
Maybe I am going to be changed my position soon, and will be able to work with them at the same department.

My apple pies were baked today as a sample by using apples I got in Nagano the other day.
The artisan brought me the first one to let me taste.
I was so moved!! It was soooooooo delicious!!
Lately, I am getting good at tasting, good at telling difference.
They gave me two similar sweets and I could tell what the difference was right away.
They got surprised and I was proud of myself.
I felt glad that I ate so many kinds of cakes since I had complex about tasting before.
The effort is rewarding!!


I had a dinner appointment tonight, but it was postponed suddenly.
So I saw my friend, Shinsuke, tonight.
He was very energetic, so I always impress about his energy to work really hard and also to play around with girls.
When we set up the time and place to see each other, I was a bit frustrated with his selfishness.
So I was almost going to cancel the dinner, but I didn't.
Soon after I saw him, I understood why he sounded selfish, and I felt a bit guilty that I felt frustrating to him.
He looked so tired and he complained about his work as the first time. (He never had before)
Moreover, he got a broken heart with a girl whom he was interested in.
Lately, I listen to many of my friends’ “broken heart” stories.
How come boy’s sad story sounds more miserable than girl’s…?
Although they get hurt from love, but still being in love is good for them, no matter what.
I was going to have a quick dinner and go home, but he asked me to go to Karaoke with him.
So we did.
He thanked me that he could refresh by singing lots of sad song to cheer himself up.
Boys are romanticist like this.

By the way, he teased me about my girly shirt and hairstyle today.
I usually don’t wear girly clothes so I was kinda embarrassed but tried.
Not to be looked too girly, I made my hair regent style today.
My colleagues liked my style today though...

Ahhhh, what should I wear tomorrow, what kind of hairstyle should I do…???
Gotta go to bed now, can’t take a cab three days in row…

No comments: