Nov 24, 2007

Better Watch Out

Christmas Decoration Day

Yay! I took a bath tub today, so I feel really good now.
Of course I take shower everyday, but had not taken a bath for a long time...
Today was a quite realxing day except this morning.

Since I went to bed at 4 in the morning, it was hard for me to get up at 10 this morning.
My student came to my apt at 10, and I got up by the bell he rang.
I am such a bad teacher...
I taught him for 2 hours, and took a shower and went to Spa.
I got Aloma Massage for 80 mins, I felt so good and fell a sleep during the massage.
My stomach got much better, and because of the aloma massage I could relax a lot.
The lady who gave me a massage told me to take a bath everyday for my health.
I stopped by hair salon.
I am wondering if I should get a hair cut again or dye my hair.
I could not decide today, so I just left after I chat with a stylist.

After all, went to eat a good Chinese restaurant with my family.
After dinner, my mon, sis and I started decorate Christmas tree.
It is a little bit earlier than the time we decorate it every year.
We got a new Christmas tree last year and it is huge!!
Each of us got a role, so we finished decorate whole rooms in 2 hours.
I can't believe Christmas is almost there.
I will be so busy to buy presents for many people.
Excited but, I gotta start saving money.

No comments: