Nov 19, 2007

Cold

Getting Cold, and Caught a Cold

It has been getting cold in Japan since the day before yesterday.
When it's cold, I feel lonely somehow.
Now the cup of Starbucks turns to Christmas version, which makes me miss my life I had in the US.
Anyway, it got cold here and I caught a cold.
Since last Saturday, I had a bad stomachache.
I had a bad pain, and had to go to the bathroom so many times.
I was kinda happy because I thought I could loose weight.
However, when I was at office today, I felt chilly and had an arthralgia.
I got fever, and obviously I was not in a right condition.
My boss made me go to the hospital to check if I had a bad virus.
So I did.

The closest hospital from my office is ghetto.
I had to pee for checking in a bathroom with other men.
I can't believe that a bathroom, which men and women have to share, still exists.
I did it anyway, but I was really embarrassed that I had to walk in front of a man who was peeing with me holding my pee in a cup.
The doctor tried to give me a shot, but I refused since I could not trust him.
I just got to know it was not a bad virus, so I relieved.

I left office soon after the bell rang today.
I just need to sleep.
I still feel chilly...

No comments: