Jul 12, 2008

Current Business and Future Business

Building Business Plan

I stayed up late last night surfing internet.
And I woke up by such a painful cramp.
My leg hurts so much and I thought I was loosing my leg.
Seriously…
Anyway, I somehow managed to go back to sleep by rubbing my leg.

The next time I woke up by a sound from my cell phone.
I looked a clock, and it was 9:16.
DAMNNNN!!
I had to attend a meeting for Board of Director from 9:30.
Of course, I was the youngest person and I was the one who got the lowest position at the meeting.
So it is no way to be late for the meeting.
AHHHHHHHH.
I just washed my face and brushed my teeth.
I left with all my makeup stuff.
I drove with putting make-up.
Still because of this humid weather in Japan, no taking a shower in the morning makes me feel miserable…
I was late but I could not tell anybody that I overslept…

After this Saturday meeting, I drove to Shinsuke’s apt, and started building a business plan.
I really want to move to the US in April by doing what I want to do.
I have to make sure if my thought is good enough to make the biggest decision for my life.
Therefore, I asked for a help to Shinsuke and Junn who are consultants.
I got a lot of homework till the next meeting.
Excited but I am scared…
*Picture is Shisuke’s apt. TV shows all Power Point things.

No comments: