Jul 18, 2008

Good Food & Good People

Relaxing Friday Night

This picture above is raw egg over the rice cooked with chicken soup.
This is such a simple
I had quite busy day today at office.
For me, it was nice busy day since I couldget lot of stuff done and had several good communication with my assisitants.
I think I sould not be so emotional about work, but there are so many I feel at work every single day.
I don't commnet about them to my boss or assistants, but I always think how I felt on that day on the way back from work.
I think I am difficult person because of this.

Anyway, tonight, I had dinner with two persons whom I got to know through work.
They are very nice people to hang out with.
We were at one place to drink for four hours!
Since I am off on Sat, Sun and Mon from today, I could have such a relaxing night with them.
Moreover the desert I had at the place at the end was one of the best desert ever.
Yummy Pudding!!

No comments: