Jul 22, 2008

Working Whole Day

Eating Is Fun

I was so scared to go to office today, but it was all right.
I did not have to worry that much.
Maybe because it was such a busy day today and a little exciting.
I stayed up till 3AM last night and got so much work done, so I could be very organized today at work.
Preparing is very important.

I really want to lose my weight now.
But we are doing research for chocolate cakes and roll cakes now, so we eat many cakes every single day.
They are all yummy.
I love eating, and it is such a pleasure for me to eat and think about what I thought about food.
I had never been interested in tasting food.
But I don't want to be fat anymore.
What should I do?

Tonight, I had a meeting for my business plan with Shinsuke and Jun.
I really respect Jun now.
He is such a smart guy and I have learned a lot from him.
The more I think about the business, the more I get nervous.
I did accounting simulation today, and got surprised how much I can expect to earn.
Making money is not easy...
I will have a serious meeting with my dad next Tuesday.
Till then, I have to complete this plan and make my dad allow me to do this business

Working at office during a daytime and working on my business plan at home at night.
I really wish my dream would come true.

No comments: