Jul 26, 2008

First Experience

Drinking By Myself

I slept in today till 4PM.
Actually I did not sleep till that late, but I was lying on a bed by watching TV till 4PM.
I was planning to do some stuff, but canceled everything.
Today, Jun and Shinsuke threw a party.
They love parties, and they threw a party for my birthday before too.
I went to the party with my friends from Hula, cuz all my other friends are married.
We went to a restaurant before going to the party and did "girl's talk" and had a really good time.

Since the party were full of too many people, some of us went to a club next door.
I had not been to aclub for a long time.
Had a good music and had a good drink and had a nice chat.
I decided to go home by the last train but it was repid train which does not stop my station.
So I decided to go to my bar at the next station to my apt.
I had never been to a bar by myself, because I don't want to be an alcoholic.

My bar was empty and thr master made this drink to me, but it was not good at all.
So it was on him.
We talked a bit, and a guy whom I saw at the bar a couple times.
All of us talked about ourselves.

I got drunk and felt weired about the situation but it was fun.
I took a cab home.
Going to a bar by myself is not that bad...

No comments: