Jul 19, 2008

Do You Wanna Be My Baby??

Baby Boy!

I woke up this morning and did laundry and left to work for a while.
After work, I went to visit my friend from junior high, Eri.
Eri and Takuya got a baby in May.
I wanted to get something for them, so I got PUMA socks and shoes for this little guy.

I thought I don't care about babies, but I changed my mind!
He is sooooo sweet, like he keeps smiling and tries to talk so hard although he is too young to talk.
Eri changes his diaper every ten minutes.
I got so surprised!
She is so crazy about him, so she said that she spends 10 hours on a sofa playing with him everyday.
Do all new mothers are like this?
I thought it was so cute, but not sure if I could do the same...
Oh my... I can't imazine myself being a mom yet.
But I would love to have a baby if my future baby would be this cute like this guy, Kan.

Had dinner with my dad and my sis at my parents' since my mom is still in SF.
My sis suddenly yelled at me about me spoiling my dog, Darch, everytime I am there.
It seems like she was in a bad mood.
Sisters are difficult...

No comments: