Jul 13, 2008

Sunday, Holiday

Sunday With My Sis

I woke up at 9 in this morning and I had been goofy on a bad for a couple hours.
At noon, I had to leave to a college for students who want to be a chef or a pâtissier.
The college sent me an invitation for thier food festival since I gave a lecture at this school before.
It was Sunday, but I decided to go since they make really good stuff.
I had lunch there, this humburger.
I talked with lots of professor there, and had a good time.

After this festival, I met with my sis and went shopping for my dad’s birthday.
He is going to be 58 years old on this coming July 15th.
Our family still celebrate each member’s birthday.
My sis and I decided to get together at our parents’ house tonight since my mom is leaving to SF tomorrow.
We want to get together when one of us leaving Japan.
So we always have dinner together when I leave Japan for business trip to the US.
It is like Jinx for our family.
Anyway, since my mom would not be at my dad’s birthday, so we decided to celebrate tonight.
He was surprised and looked really happy.

*I took this picture on the way back from shopping. It was cute that there was a huge dog in a car in front of us.

I grind my teeth almost every night.
When I was frosting my teeth just now, my tooth got broken and breed sooo bad.
I was freak out, looking red blood non-stopping.
Ew, I guess I have to go to the dentist tomorrow.

No comments: