Jul 20, 2008

Thinking About Myself

Frustrated

I did not do anything today.
Just did house sitting for my parents and took care of my dog.
My mom came home from SF in this evening, and I got upset to her about tiny little thing.
I feel that I may not be able to live with anybody lately.
I easily get upset when something does not go on my way.
I don’t want to talk when I don’t feel like to.
Also when somebody said something I don't want to hear at that moment, I get upset.
And I regret soon after I get upset to other people.
Although I was right, still I feel guilty about the fact I was not nice to others.
I used to be very calm, not short-temper.

When I talked with my dad tonight, I told him about my problem.
He said, “Things around you are overflowed now. Things are over your capacity. So you are not capable to care about others. It happens sometimes in your life.”
He might be right.
Then when can I get rid of this feeling??
I think I am freaking out right now since so many things are going on around me right now.


When I was much younger, I talked with my boyfriend for hours and hours every single day.
I wonder what we talked about at that time.
And I don’t know why I don’t have anything to talk now.
Does this happen to everybody??
I wanna call and talk but I feel weird to call without any topic.
Does this mean that my life is getting boring or I just getting old?
Or maybe what I only do nowadays is work and I just don’t feel like sharing work topic deeply.
I call my friends much less lately too.
But sometime I feel like talking so much, and miss talking with people besides work.

I am very excited to see my favorite person tomorrow.
Maybe I will call to my best friend sometime next week too.


Ahhh, maybe I am frustrated today by thinking too much.
I used to smoke when I feel like this, but not anymore…

No comments: