Jul 15, 2008

HULA Day

Hula After Work

This is what I need for mu Hula Lesson.
I went to attend Hula lesson.
I had not been there for a while.
Today, I told my boss that I had to leave on time beforehand, so he let me go.
It is nice to do exercise.

Since I am driving to work everyday, so my car got a mentenance check.
My second dad came to pick it up, and my sis and I went to lunch with him.
He used to be such a chain smoker, but he quit smoking like I did.
We were both happy, but we felt kinda weird that neither of us smoke after lunch.
Always good to see him, since he has a different perspective from my dad's.

I am so sleepy now.
I am so tired now.
I have to take the earliest flight in the morning to Tokyo tomorrow.
Gotta pack my stuff for tomorrow, but wanna sleeeeeeeep.

No comments: