Jul 11, 2008

Punishment
This is a cat I found at our parking lot in our company.
I just got back to Japan from a business trip in the US a couple days ago.
Since then, I have been tired.
Physically tired, and also mentally tired because of many issues I have right now.
I have tired to be a mood maker for my department, but I can’t lately…
WEAAAAAAK.
I would say today was the worst.
There were three meetings I had to attend, and each meeting I had to be surprised to know something I did not know.
How come something I don’ t know has been proceeded??
Okay I was away from my office for 2 weeks while I was in the US.
Is this a punishment for me?
I felt very isolated…
Well, it is not the right expression.
Maybe now I feel frustrated what I can’t figure out what I should do now because I can really understand what is going on right now at my department.

To be honest, I am very shocked about one of my assistant who is going to quit a job next month.
She gave the notification while I was in the US.
I think I would not be able to forgive her at that point, because I this it is not a good manner.
Moreover, I was shocked to hear that my boss told me that she quit because of me last night when we went out to drink.
Ahhhhhh, I should not write about this as my memory.
But I believe that when I read this blog in the future, I would think, “Humm I was young!”

This is my dinner tonight.
I think it is so cool that I can get enough vegetable by drinking this thing!
I got home at 10:30PM and I though I should not eat this late.
I gained 6 pounds.
Damnnnn, I have to go on a serious diet.

明日はいい日でありますように。
Please!!

No comments: