Jul 16, 2008

Tokyo Getaway Business Trip

Getaway From My Boss

I took a flight to Tokyo early this morning.
Since I realized that I left my business cards, I ask a cab driver to go back to my apt after a while.
Shoot, I had to pay double for cab…
I did not feel like going on a business trip this morning, after all it was a pretty good trip because I could get away from my boss.
He has been pretty crazy, and never leaves me alone at office lately.
He keeps calling my name, makes me join all his meetings, and makes me write many papers.
There is no time to do my own work at my office…
Anyway, I could get lots of my work done at Tokyo branch between my appointments.
It was sooooo hot in Tokyo.
I sweat so much whenever I visit companies, like soon after I take shower…
I started drinking water a lot for my health, but sweating so much is the worst part about it.

Mr. Kosuge took me out for dinner and there was a surprise guest, Mr Yamamura.
I was so happy to see these good people and I got lots of advise for my future from them.
We went to really good crab restaurant, which cost $200 per person!!
I had never had such a good crab.
I drunk a lot and probably because I was nervous, I got drunk.
On the way to a train station, I found a really really famous palm reader.
I asked Mr. Yamamura if she was the one, he said yes, and let me talk with her.
She read my palm and was very interesting.
She knew that I don’t eat fish much, and she analyzed my characteristics.
When it comes to a climax, I got pale, and could not keep standing, and could not hear her voice.
I asked her if I can take a break, but she started reading Mr. Yamamura’s palm instead, and she finished with me…
And I got better soon after a little break.
Damn, so what my life is going to be???
She is such a famous great palm reader, but I ruined it!!
Well, maybe this is sign from God that I should not know about my future then.

No comments: