Jul 8, 2008

What I Did in SF

FROM July 1nd to July 7th

July 1st...I got back from NY through Arizona. Got back 1AM. Sleepy...

July 2nd...Factory Tour and Meeting with Accountant.

Went to Burger Place with Rye. I liked the place a lot. The best Molt ever!!

July 3rd...Did Two Factory Tours in SF. They were both good!
Had Dinner at Micheal Mina at Westin Hotel with Rye. It was really good. But I ate too much. I think they are good, but a little too expensive...

July 4th...
Birthday of America. Went to Dave's. He is the best chef ever.
Went to Uncle Koji's for BBQ. Always good food and have a good time.

Went to Fisherman's Warf to see fireworks. We were special cuz we could see firework on a boat!
Dan, Anne, Rye and I had a good time on Rye's boat. We walked back to a hotel.

July 5th...Went to Gilroy Outlet Mall by myself. Not much luck but bought a couple stuff.
Went to Uncle Koji's to stay over.
Rye and I went to see Hancock, which I enjoyed a lot.

July6th...Did work like going to a couple grocery stores.
Went to see Kotaro, and also went to Japan town to see uncle Koji and his friends.
Went to Rye's parents' house to have dinner. Dave came along too, and we had shrimp angel hair pasta.
Nate, Charlene, Rye, Dave, and I went to see Wall E together. I was such a cute movie.

July 7th... Always hate to leave but I got on a flight to Tokyo, Japan.
I could not get business class seat, but got three seats by myslef. Not bad.

July 8th... Got home in Japan. Had dinner with my family!!

Ah, I did not take enough pucture in SF this time.
Anyway, I alway love to be in SF and see many people I know.
See you SF in August or September!

No comments: