Jul 23, 2008

Gym and Chocolate

Sundae After Gym

I had a pretty good day today.
Since my car was hit, my second dad is fixing it at his facory.
So I have to commute by train and bus from this morning.
That’s how I went to work till a half ear ago, but now I am so used to driving to work.
I realized that it is kind nice to go to work by train sometime.

I went to Universal Studio for work.
Finally they decided to sell out products at the park.
I am very excited.
I went to the park to give a presentation to the stuffs how to sell the products.
They are all nice, and I had good time to be at a backyard of the park while a lot of people were having fun.
I realized that all kids are on summer vacation now.
I feel jealous…

I went to gym after 5 month today with one of my assistant.
I had Pilates lesson, which is my favorite.
I felt really good but my assistant got sick after the lesson.
So we took a cab and talked about private life.
Then she said, “Shall we have dinner together?”
It was 10:30PM, but since she felt better, we decided to go to eat Sushi.
I should not, but I ordered sundae, damn it!
Ahhhh.
I had so many chocolate cakes for research earlier, but I could not help.
How weak…

No comments: