Mar 26, 2008

Back to My College Life

Dinner With My Friends From College

This is not Pizza.
This is Korean Pancakes called Kimuchi Chijimi.
I went to dinner with my friends from college in Japan.
One of them is now pregnant, and I felt a little weird to see her big stomach.
I am so looking forward to seeing her baby!!

Today I had a pretty good day because of my new assistant.
He works really well and our combination is pretty good.
We are doing research for something in the US now.
Nobody could do any faster than we did.
We talked a bit by ourselves before I left office today.
He asked me not to make him go to the US with me on April 23rd.
I asked him if that is his anniversary or something.
He said, “no, but important day”.
I did not ask him any more because I don’t think I should know.
But now I am kinda worried.
Maybe he will have a job interview on that day?
I might ask him tomorrow although once I told him that I did not wanna know.
Because it would be a big deal for me if he will leave our company!

It is always nice to see my old friends.
Whenever we get together, we can go back to our old age.
Now each of us lives in a different world, but we are still good friends.
It is fun to listen to somebody else’s life which I never have experienced.

We went to Café after the dinner.
There were so many foreigners at the café.
The guy who took our order was very cute so we asked him where he was from.
We were all surprised that he was from Colombia, who can speak Japanese very fluently.
I ordered an apple pie but it was totally different from the picture, so bitched about it.
However, they did not care what I said.
Their sweets were not good at all.
I bet they make a lot of money by the cute foreign waiters but not by their food or sweets.
Humnnnnn.


No comments: