Mar 23, 2008

Depressing Sunday

Lazy and Goofy

Somehow, I was so depressed today.
I woke up and did not feel like doing anything.
So I decided to stay in a bed, and whenever I got hungry, I ate popcorn and chocolates.
I got my computer in my bed, and surf the Internet.
What an awful way to spend my holiday!
I know it is not good to spend my holiday like a sick person, but I had zero energy.

I talked with my trusty friend, Masaru on a phone for more than an hour.
He is a guy whom I can talk all about me, and he is a good listener.
We talked a lot about our lives, and after I talked with him, I could not stop thinking about my life.
This is why I don’t like to have a lazy and goofy day off.
I got totally depressed.
I sometimes feel that I am crushed by worries and pressures.
Does everyone feel like how I feel?
I should not have spent my day off by myself…
If I keep running and if I don’t have time to think about my life, I did not have to get depressed.
But today, I was physically so tired, and made me realize that I am luck of my confidence about what I am doing.

Although I kept eating like that I can be a super-size woman easily, I got hungry at night.
I drove to my sister’s apt again tonight, and asked her to feed me.
I ate dinner, took a nap, took a bath and came home.

Okay, now I stop being so weak.
My new week will start tomorrow!
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!!

No comments: