Mar 29, 2008

Housesitting

Housesitting With Darch

I got up at 10 o’clock like I wished last night.
After I got up, I did not feel like doing anything, so I had been just a lazy person.
When I know that I have to do something, I become such a lazy person who tried to do that much later.
I knew that I should go to my office but I didn’t want to.
So I stated my day from late this afternoon.
I went to work to do some paper work which I could not finish before I went out with my friends last night.
I stated exchanging notes with my assistants.
They turn in a note to let me know what they did on the day, how long it took, what they are going to do on the next day, and any comments what they felt.
They turn in everyday before they leave office, and I write back to them and give them back on the next day.
I wrote back all comments today at office.
I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, but so far it works.

My parents are in Tokyo tonight, so I came to my parents’ house to do house-sitting.
I ate something I found in a refrigerator.
And watched TV with Darch, my little dog.
We got bored and took some pictures.
These are my feet which are still so painful from yesterday.
I am flying to Tokyo tomorrow morning to attend my best friend’s wedding.
Excited!!

No comments: