Mar 28, 2008

Watch Your Step!

Missed My Step

I went to Kyoto to visit one company from this morning.
After I got off from the train, I was talking on the phone about my work, and I did not pay attention to the exit I took.
Once I got out from the station, I realized that I took a wrong exit.
I looked forward while I was talking on the phone then I fell off from my knees.
It was so painful, but I kept talking on the phone, and I bet he did not realized that I fell.
I looked back and saw there was a big step, and realized that I missed my step.
There were so many notes said, “Watch out your step!”, but I did not pay attention at all.
I hung up on the phone and before I made another call, I looked my knees and saw there was a big hole on my pants.
I was shocked and my knee was bleeding so badly.
The worst thing was that I had to go visit a company with my pants suits which had a big hole.
Soon after I greeted people at the company, I excused that I fell on the way to come to the company.
I felt horrible…
Also after I went back to my office, everyone mentioned that my pants had a hole.
Each time I had to tell the story.
I am so embarrassed to tell them how careless I was…

After work, I went to Thai restaurant with my friends from Hula lesson.
I was late for 30 mins but when I got there, they even did not drink at all.
I can’t believe that they did not order for 30 minutes.
They said the Thai waitress got mad at them because there were people who waited to be seated just before I got in.
Anyway, the Thai restaurant was good, but very spicy.
This week I had hot Korean, Italian, and this hot Thai.
Quite variety of food I am eating.
Getting fat.
Can’t stop eating lately…

After we had dinner, we went to café, and talked for a long time, and I got home midnight tonight.
I am soooo sleepy.
We had such a fun time by talking so many things.
All girls’ talk which we can’t let any other people to listen.
I hope other customers there did not listed to us.
Sometimes girls’ talk is fun, although I usually don’t do much.
Since I have not know the girls from the Hula lesson much yet, it was interesting to listen to their lives.
I am happy that this week has gone now.
Well, I still have to go to my office tomorrow a bit, though.
Anyway, I just need to sleep now cuz I am soooo crazy and hopefully I can sleep till 10 or something tomorrow.

No comments: