Mar 7, 2008

Lucky Girl

I Am Lucky

First of all this is a picture of a store in Tokyo which I saw the other day during my business trip.
I love lovely stuff recently somehow, maybe because I am getting old.
I love anything cute now.
Of course I did not buy anything here or went inside of this store, but I thought it was really cute.

Today I felt guilty to make a lot of my co-workers stay late at work because of me.
Each of them were waiting to have a meeting with me, but I had so many things and had to make them wait.
After work, I asked one of lady who works at a department where I was at before.
We went to eat dinner together and talked a lot and stayed there till midnight.
I wanted to go home early but somehow I wanted to be with somebody.
I need to do stuff at my apt, and I need to get enough sleep.
However, I chose to be away from my apt tonight.
I love being with somebody.
I also love to be by myslef, but most of the time I wanna be around with people.
We talked a lot and they were interesting conversations.
She is 7 years older than I, but we have lots of similarities.
I am lucky to be able to work with people who are patient with me.
I am lucky to have someone whom I can go out after work.
I am lucky to have a boss who care about my health and canceled Sunday appointment for me.
I have to work tomorrow, but I don't have to go to Tokyo tomorrow night.
I really appreciate to my boss.
I am a lucky girl.

No comments: