Mar 25, 2008

Junk Life

No Exercise But Junk Food

I left my office early enough to go to Hula lesson today.
When I got there, the floor was no lights on.
I did not know that we did not have lesson today since I was absent from the last two lessons this month.
I called my Hula mates, and she said she sent text to me...
I did not realized.
Damn it...
So I went home early to do something for myself.
I was kinda hungry.
In a car, I was thinking if I should get rice balls from a convenience store or get junk food from Mac Donald's.
Since I am lazy, I decided to do drive through, so that I did not have to get out from a car and walk.
It was funny that nobody said anything at the place I suppose to order for drive through.
So I decided to drive down to the window, where I suppose to get my food, and ordered there and waited in a car.
I wonder why they did not realize my car for 3 minutes while I was waiting.
Anyway I got fried chicken and french fries so that I did not have to wait that long.
Ah, I should cook, but there are only chocolates and beer in my refrigerator now...
Felt guilty so I was thinking to do something at home to burn calories.
However, I think I am going to bed now, although it is only 9 PM now.
I can sleep a lot lately.
What a lazy life.

No comments: