Mar 21, 2008

Being Welcomed From My Office

No Rest

I got back from the US last night.
Because of a jetlag, I woke up at 5 in this morning.
I went to work with tons of stuff from the US.
I was the first person at office in this morning.
From the morning, I had a meeting with my boss and gave him reports about my business trip in LA and in SF.
He went like, “So?”
I guess the info I got was not enough for my boss.
He had no sympathy for me about my hard schedule of a-week-Tokyo- business trip and a-week-America-business trip.
Guys, I love being in the US, and to be honest, I enjoy staying in the US.
However, work is work.
Don’t think that America business trip is nothing for me!
Today, I was told to go to the US again next month for butter.
I don’t know how I can go through the immigration this time…

All my assistants loved the stuff I got from the US.
I got lots of reports from them, and I was happy to see them working hard.
I had so many kinds of meeting with many people today, and I left office at 9PM.
I was so sleepy since this afternoon and because of that, I felt really cold at work.
No food at my apt, so I grabbed rice balls from a convenience store.
I can’t believe that I was in the US yesterday.
Welcome back to my real world…

No comments: