Mar 2, 2008

Fashion And Food

Fashion And Food Are Similar

I went shopping for a dress I will wear for my best friend’s wedding.
My best friend, Masaru, will have a wedding the end of March.
So I decided to go shopping and ended up to buy simple dress at DKNY.
I love DKNY lately.
I bought lots of clothes there in Hawaii too.
The reason was that I saw so many DKNY clothes on Vogue, which my uncle bought for me from the US.
They were all cute on the magazine, and I got crazy about their clothes.
I went shopping by my car today.
I drive to anywhere lately.
Driving around city is fun, and I like the time in my car.
I can think lots of things while I am driving.

I went to Japanese restaurant with my parents tonight.
Look how beautiful the presentation was!
Tomorrow will be a girl’s day so they did this presentation for appetizer.
I think food is great because it can amaze people by their looking and taste.
Maybe this is why we care about fashion too.
When you see a girl who dresses nice, then you wanna know her.
And if you can figure out she got a nice heart, then you would be amazed.
Food and fashion are similar.
Isn’t it an interesting point?

No comments: