Mar 5, 2008

Organic Life

Tasting Organic Life

I could sleep well on both ways between Osaka and Tokyo on a flight.
I went to Tokyo branch in this morning and went to see a person of an organic store to sell our products.
It seems like he got interested in.
After the appointment, I went to a different organic grocery store.
There are more interesting organic stores in Tokyo than in Osaka.
The organic grocery store I went this afternoon has a restaurant.
So I had lunch there, which was buffet.
It tasted pretty good, but $12 for lunch is pretty expensive with these simple buffet menus.
But I thought eating only organic stuff is not a bad idea.

These are organic cakes I got at other oraganic store.
Disgusting!!
They tasted horrible.
When you eat sweets, you can’t think about organic!!
Well, now we are trying to make organic sweets though.
However, we are trying to produce DELICIOUS organic sweets.
That’s why some owners of organic stores got interested in our products.
I ate other normal sweets at café too.
They were horrible too.
Where is the pâtissier’s pride?

I went to sales to one more organic store.
The buyer guy at the store said he was in Germany and Paris for researching organic stuff.
I am going to go to Organic Expo in the US, and now I see many people who goes to expos in other countries.
Talking with them is interesting and I can learn a lot.

I took a flight back home and I could get a rest at my apt.
I was going to go to Tokyo for convention from this Sunday.
However, it seems like I have to go from Saturday night because I got an appointment with other company this Sunday.
I will have a hella long meeting on Saturday and I have to leave to Tokyo on that night.
Wait! When do I have to pack my stuff for Tokyo and America??
Ahhhh, I wanna get a day off, but no time to get a day off…

No comments: