Mar 24, 2008

New Week

New Week Has Come

I was mentally dead yesterday.
But I was so happy that I was not dead this morning.
I woke up normally and put make-up on and left to work and get day at 8.
It is interesting that people can have a new fresh day no matter how you depressed on the last day.
This is how human beings are.

One of projects which I am working on is importing Organic.
This Quesadilla was not that bad.
I have to figure out what to import from the US till the end of this month.
Ah, I can’t believe that March is almost done.
I got so many e-mails and phone calls for appointments in April lately.
I am freaking out that a page of my schedule book for April has already been black, black and black.

It was kinda warm in Osaka today.
Spring will come soon.
It means that I will see cherry blossoms quite soon.
Can’t wait to see them!

No comments: