Mar 22, 2008

How Stupid!

Stupid Of Me

Because of a jetlag, I went to bed right after I came back home last night.
All the lights were on, and I slept from 10PM to 5AM this morning.
Yes, I could not go back to sleep since 5 in this morning.
I was lying on a bed and watched TV for a while and tried to sleep.
But couldn’t, so I did my laundry and cleaned my room a bit.
I ate popcorns which I got from the US for breakfast.
In this afternoon, I went to my office to get some work done.
After I finished writing my report about my business trip, I got tired and left although I had more work to do.
BTW, this is my desk now.
How messy it is…

This will be my new desk from next month.
I will get promoted from next month, but will get smaller space!
That does not make sense!!
But that is because my boss will come to my office and will take my desk.
Dang it!!
I don’t want him to come back to my office space!!!! Oh, well.

Anyway, after I left office, I went to my sister’s apt to have dinner with her.
We had not have enough time to spend together, so I was happy that I could go to her place today.
She cooked so many kinds of salad for me.
They were all good!
We had movie night tonight.
We kept watching American dramas from 4:30PM to midnight, nonstop.
We watched them even when we were having dinner.
I was so stupid that I did that.
We were so sleepy and tired, but we could not stop watching them till we finish watching them till we see the end of the series.
On the way back from her apt to my apt, I kinda regret that I stay at her pace too late.
I was about to sleep and drive…
I was up since 5 in this morning.
Well, I should go to bed now and sleep in tomorrow…

No comments: