Mar 3, 2008

How Much??

With New Items

I went to work with a pair of new suits today.
It seems like I look skinny in that suits, so I got lots of good comment today, and made me feel good whole day.
It is important to be happy especially because it is Monday, the first day of the week.
I wore a new orange necklace, but it seems like it looked really cheap.
It costed $80 US! But people said it looks like $10!
Ah, maybe I should not bought…
I did not were these shoes today, but these are the shoes I bought the other day, which I love!
I can’t wait to wear them!
The only reason I did not wear today was because it rained today.

I worked quite hard today, but there were so many people who talked to me at work, so it was hard to do everything I wanted to do in order.
I was going to go to gym tonight, but a girl who works for me came to me and she said she needed to talk.
She looked serious, so we decided to go for dinner instead of going to gym.
Then she said, “My boyfriend broke up with me”
I expected that she was going to talk about work, so I was surprised, but at the same time, I felt happy that she trusts me like this.
She talked to me how she felt, and I tried really hard to cheer her up.
I really think after you got a broken heart, you can be much stronger.
I told her being broken up is better than breaking up.
She is a pretty and nice girl, so she should be find and will find a nicer person, I hope.
Boys and girls relationship is hard!

Being boss is interesting.
We discuss lots of stuff including their love relationship.

No comments: