Mar 9, 2008

Hotel Tonight

Recovering

I had such a bad night last nicht, but I got recovered.
Because I have no time to feel down.
I woke up and went to spa before long trips and did laundry and cleaned my room, and did some work.
I took a night flight from Osaka to Tokyo at 7PM.
I had an appointment with a business related person.
I got surprised that she tried to make an appointment with me on Sunday night at 9PM.
We had a short meeting for a convention with a glass of beer.
She is kinda funny lady who does food coordinating, which sounded like an interesting job.
I took a train to this hotel at midnight.
This is a hotel I am going to stay tonight.
Tomorrow will be a preparation day for a convention, which is the biggest food convention in Asia.
I am excited, but I am nervous.
It will be fun though.
I think I should go to bed now…
Ahhhh, I miss my bed.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Ganbatte and good luck. I hope it goes well. It seems like you have been so busy lately. I wonder if you've changed from all this hard work. Mou sugu aimasu. Tanoshinde mattemasu yo.