Mar 1, 2008

The Right Person

Who Is The Right Person For Me?

I went to work this morning.
I have to go to work every weekends lately…Bummer…
After I went to work, I went to Spa.
I think I should stop going to spa this often, but when I am at the spa, I can get relaxed.

Today I was going to hang out with my sis, but I totally forgot about other appointments.
I got call from Shinsuke and he wanted to make sure if I am coming to see him and his colleagues.
“Shooot!” He mentioned about the dinner thing 2 weeks ago and reminded me today!
I totally forgot about so I felt guilty but I canceled an appointment with my sis.
Recently I forget many things…

Before going to the dinner, I stopped by my apt and checked my e-mail.
And I was shocked by e-mail from my ex boyfriend.
The e-mail was basically about him being worried if I am trying to get back with him.
I was very surprised because I could not figure out what made him to get worried, and I felt sorry to make him worry.
I am a person who keep in touch with all my ex boyfriends because I was in a deep relationship with each of them, and they are important to me.
I was in love in them so much, that’s why I still want them to be a part of my life with a different type of good relationship after breakups, is it weird?

Afterwards, I was thinking that maybe the ex got worried because I have not been in a serious relationship since we broke up.
As I am busy and had no luck, I haven’t had much opportunity to see someone new.
Also I can’t feel, “Oh, this is THE guy!” to anybody lately.

So at the dinner, we were talking about “How to meet THE guy”.
One guy told me that first I should analyze what kind of person I want to be with.
When I was young, I wanted to date with cute looking guy who is more than 20 cm higher than my height and funny and gentle…etc
To find THE guy when I was young was easy.
Now I don’t care about looking, but inside!
It was kinda fun to analyze them and to discuss about them.
It was fun to listen to other people’s opinions about what they want their girlfriends have too.
Girls’ perspective and boy’s perspective are a bit different.

Here are what important to me.
1. Someone who loves his family and will love my family.
2. Someone who let me do what I really care without bothering me.
3. Someone who is sincere, not a liar.
4. Someone who has a big dream for his life.

Boy’s opinions were
1. Someone who can cook well.
2. Someone who understands what I am doing and does not complain.
3. Someone who has the same hobby.
4. Someone who can share the same space with doing different things.

He said if the points you find a person who clears these points, you should go for it.
We were at the restaurant for 4hours and a half.
Except Shinsuke, I had never seen them, but they were quite interesting people.

No comments: