Feb 29, 2008

Never End

What Am I Going To Do?

I took 8AM flight to go to Tokyo this morning.
Getting up early is no longer hard for me lately.
I was going to go see somebody, but I did not have appointments, so soon after I got to the airport, I called several companies to get appointments.
However, I could not get enough appointments.
Most of them were in other countries for work.
It seems like there is a big Organic convention in Germany right now.
So I have to come to Tokyo next week too to see them.

I went to check Healthy items at convention in Tokyo.
It was okay convention; I got a couple ideas from the convention.
When I saw a buyer at one grocery store, my boss suddenly joined me and judged me after the appointment.
He did not give me a good comment, which made me so upset.
I argued with my boss and he tried to make it up and took me to café.
The café was called, “Café Bun”, which made me happy.
Because “Bun” is sort of my nickname.
I wanted to get this cup!

I attended a meeting and left Tokyo at 7:30PM by bullet train.
I hate taking bullet train, because it takes 2 and a half hour to go back to Osaka, although it only takes 50 mins by airplane.
Anyway, because I was bored in a bullet train, I was thinking lots of things.
Like, “What am I going to do in near future?”
I have to go to work tomorrow too, so I was thinking about work for an hour, but soon I was thinking about my future.
I was going to do nothing tomorrow, but it seems like I have to go to work.
My current job is exciting, but it never ends.
And I know this is not something I am good at or something I wanna do forever.
I want to work in a hospitality business.
I want to take care of somebody, and I think I would like to think how to make customers happy.
Not a desk work or control many workers, but I just wanna concentrate on myself to do good service to people.
If I get the job, I would make less money than now, but it would make me happy.
I have to start thinking what I am going to do.
Should I take emotional satisfaction or financial satisfaction??

No comments: