Feb 14, 2009

Beauty Saturday

Nail&Hair

Lately, I have been quite lazy these weekends, so I was planning to be active today.
First I had my nail artist come to my apartment and had my nails done.
It is always nice to talk with my nail artist, and we had a good time.
After I got my nails done, I went to my beauty salon.
I had hair treatment and got a little haircut.
Nobody would realize, but I got satisfied by taking good care of my hair.
It is getting healthier and healthier.
Good thing, isn’t it?

I went to office a little bit and gave chocolate to my boss.
He looked quite happy.
Good.
I went back to my apt from office and left to dinner.
Chicken!
These are Chicken Sashimis.

My friend, Mayumi asked me to ask Katus to introduce his American Football friend.
So I did.
We planned three weeks ago but he did not reserve a restaurant!
Unbelievable, it was a Valentine's day so it is hard to get in to a popular restaurant without reservation.
He would say because of his sickness which made him forget things, but I just got disappointed.
So I reserve one right away.
But he made it up by taking us really good dumpling restaurant after we ate.
We ate and drunk a lot at the last restaurant, but we could eat damn good dumplings and beer!

It was 12 midnight when we realized so Mayumi and I took a cab and went back to my apt.
She stayed at my apt for the first time.
We chat a lot in a bed, like the old days when we were college students.
I was drunk and sleepy so much, but it was a fun night with my friends.

No comments: