Feb 18, 2009

Wish A Good Year

Shrine At Our Company

We have several events at our company.
Today was the day we wish our company have a good year in 2009.
A Shinto priest comes to our company and pray for it.
Employees whose positions are higher than managers join and stand 30 minutes outside to pray.
The reason why we have this event is because of that.
It is freack’n cold standing outside for 20min.
Although it is now in February, still it was a really cold day.

After this event I went to join a convention in Kobe.
I love driving to Kobe since we can drive on nice view bridge.
After that, we had curry for late lunch at 2PM.

I feel a little sick but since my boss wanted to go for dinner with me, I did.
Since I feel sick, I did not drink.
Then my boss was not happy about it, so the dinner was over pretty quickly.
I would be open-mined although I don’t drink!
I don’t understand why Japanese get upset about such a little thing…
Anywho…

No comments: