Feb 13, 2009

Globefish Dinner

Dinner With Travelmates

Moving Sashimi, originally uploaded by yikada.


Today was the day I gave chocolates to people whom I wanted to give for Valentine's Day.
I bought some chocoalates and gave to people whom I care.
It is hard for me to make choices, cuz I can afford to give all of them...
Anyway, they were happy to get unique chocolates so I was happy.

After work, I went to eat with travelmates from 1 and a half year ago.
They all work in the same industry and everyone is much older than me, but they took very good care of me.
I attended with my dad.
We ate globefishs and interestingly, they move although they were cut like those.
Weird huh?
I felt a little guilty to eat them, but they were tasty.

They love "Club", which is not a dancing club but sort of Karaoke bar.
The only women in this group sang a song together.
We had a good time, but a little tired now.
It will be my beauty day.
Going to Nail Salon and beauty salon!!
Excited!

No comments: