Feb 1, 2009

Date W Uncle K

Dating in Kyoto

I spent a night at my grand ma’s last night.
I woke up early to impress my grand mother.
We went shopping to a couple places for him to bring some tuff back to SF.
We drove to many places, and it was fun.
We also had a nap too!
It was such a peaceful relaxing Sunday but just lots of driving.

By the way, today I felt I eat for EATING.
I had breakfast and had big lunch on the picture above.

Had an orange as snack, and also had an orange jelly on the picture above.
It is $6.30 US.
Expensive good stuff.

And had dinner, of course.
My favorite grandma’s hand-made dish.
My uncle’s friend for over 40 years came to join us.

It was a nice dinner!

This was the last thing I had today.
I know I had too much.
This is one of cakes Mr. Ito brought us.
Cheesecake is my favorite cake in this world!
I had swissroll tonight too.
I drove back home and did some exercise!
Now I's ready to go to bed!
Ugh... I am full still...

No comments: