Feb 15, 2009

My Long Eyelashes

Can't Understand Men's Minds

Mayumi and I slept in till 11 in this morning and went to lunch afterwards.
We decided to hang put more before I left Japan.
We have so many similarities and we can share so many topics.
We were not THE best friends when we were college students, but still we were good friends and one of my favorite friends.

We went to lunch to get the best sandwiches with deep friend pork.
After lunch, I went to a salon to get my eyelashes long.
Mine had been pretty long, I would say, but I just wanted to get these done as my experience.
They are really long now!
I don’t need anymore mascara!

I went to get massage after that.

By the way, I just can’t understand what men think.
My girlfriends always tell me that my attitude misleads men.
How come men mislead my mind like that I am interested in them?
I just wanted to be friendly all the time, and love being friends with them.
Some get scared of thinking that I am in love with him.
The other gets upset after knowing that I was not interested in getting married with him.
Well well well, I am not in love with them, but still we can be friends.
I still strongly believe that there is friendship between men and women.

Maybe I have some problems with men…
Or maybe I just have a bad luck.

No comments: