Feb 20, 2009

Company Trip in Kagawa Pref

With 100 people

100 of our company went to company trip to Kagawa prefecture for one night.
We went to four-star Japanese hotel in Kagawa.
We took two buses and we took it at 9 in the morning and started drinking from 9 in the morning.
I had pretty bad cold so I did not drink in a bus, but most of them drunk and we had to stop at every rest place on highway to go to bathroom.
We stopped at dancing place to see them dancing and danced together.
The area is famous for Awaodori.

After we got to the hotel we took a bath at hot spring and one of the bath was roses bath which has roses in a bathtub.
It is nice to take bath for longer than usually with talking with associates.

After the bath time was our main event of this trip.
Party!
Some of us was on a stage to entertain.

We ate all together.
There are appetizers, and all I had.
We had more dishes but too busy to talk to all people by holding beer and glasses to drink together.

After the party we moved to other room to drink more.
I forgot to take medicines with me so I decided to drink instead.
I had so much beer and sake.
Everybody teased these men saying that theie faces are really big next me!
They are my favorite sales people at our company.
Company trip is the time I drink the most in a year.
I really wanted to come to this trip and drink with them because this would be the last time for me to go on a trip with them.
I drunk till 3 in the morning and my voice is now dead.
Ahhhh, regret, but it was so much fun!

No comments: